SAP Fiori Server Access including Shared Server Access For Enhance Your SAP Environment Skill With SAP Fiori Shared ECC6.0 EHP7 server For Practice.
SAP Fiori server Access
SAP ECC 6.0 ERP EHP7 with Fiori Access Mobile Solutions from SAP Experts Supports Inbuilt Configurations High Quality Server. We are providing Best 24by7 and 365Days On hand SAP Solutions Provider Company for Practice.
- SAP Fiori Server Access has whipped the entire Smart Phone Market
- A dedicated community of developers is actively working on this
- platform giving us a brilliant support community
- Stable platform and ease of Development and Porting
- Advantages of SAP Fiori Server Access1) GSM, EDGE, CDMA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, EV-DO and UMTS technologies to send/receive data across mobile networks.
2) Comprehensive libraries for 2D and 3D graphics.
3) A wide range of libraries for image, audio and video files.
4) Features of a Video camera, Touchscreen, GPS, accelerometer and magnetometer.
5) Interprocess communication (IPC) message passing.
6) P2P using Google Talk.
7) SQLite for data storage.
8) Export and signing app for publishing
1) Expertise in Android Software Development Kit (ASDK)
2) A customizable and scalable approach
3) Reliability and Quality and Low Overheads
These enable Softtrinity to be highly competitive in provisioning of timely, cost-effective and quality android applications that are scalable, reusable and screen-independent and supported on all Android-enabled devices.
Our Team Specializes In SAP Fiori Solutions For Practice For Shared Server Worldwide
1) Data Synchronization With Fabulous Solutions From SAP ECC6.0 With EHP7
2) Implementation of background services
3) Development using OpenGL technology
4) Creation of components for custom UI elements
5) Integration of Enterprise-systems with server-side technologies and web services
SAP Solutions For Shared Fiori Business Portfolio must be Easy To make Business Process.
1) SAP Fiori application development
2) SAP Fiori Social App Development
3) SAP Fiori Commercial App development